Epiphany
Last summer, you sent "Sorry" by Buckcherry.
That song ,which was supposed to mend, did more damage to the heart.
Coincidentally, my colleague's ipod was playing this song,this afternoon.
I got all goosebump-ed.
Get a grip, i know.
It was my last day at work and it was only my 3rd or 4th day.
*HAHA*
I got "fired" because i cannot commit weekdays, soon.
Just when i thought i could keep a weekend job.
I officially "lost" my legs. =(
It doesn't matter. Nothing can dampen my mood. I got a bloody 1.8k job.
I wanna haolian everyday in my blog. Please bear with it.
2 more weeks before i officially start work.
2 weeks is nothing. Try 3 months like i HAD TO.
NAFA, i am coming!!
Car, I'm coming!!
Planes, I'm taking!!
By the end of this year.
3 in my to-be-done list.
=)
and its gonna be a big reunion.

The 4 IBM beauties.
Hell YEAH!
Who gets to have her girls in the same company??!!
TomorrowToday is LOVE day. =)
Lets just stay home and watch downloaded movies.
And maybe goget see handphones berrybaby??
*HAHA*
When the final day comes
I know the angels,
They will see my smile
And if they wanna know the reason
I will tell them why
Baby for all my life
I'm living to love you.
Goodnight!
That song ,which was supposed to mend, did more damage to the heart.
Coincidentally, my colleague's ipod was playing this song,this afternoon.
I got all goosebump-ed.
Get a grip, i know.
It was my last day at work and it was only my 3rd or 4th day.
*HAHA*
I got "fired" because i cannot commit weekdays, soon.
Just when i thought i could keep a weekend job.
I officially "lost" my legs. =(
It doesn't matter. Nothing can dampen my mood. I got a bloody 1.8k job.
I wanna haolian everyday in my blog. Please bear with it.
2 more weeks before i officially start work.
2 weeks is nothing. Try 3 months like i HAD TO.
NAFA, i am coming!!
Car, I'm coming!!
Planes, I'm taking!!
By the end of this year.
3 in my to-be-done list.
=)
and its gonna be a big reunion.

The 4 IBM beauties.
Hell YEAH!
Who gets to have her girls in the same company??!!
Lets just stay home and watch downloaded movies.
And maybe go
*HAHA*
When the final day comes
I know the angels,
They will see my smile
And if they wanna know the reason
I will tell them why
Baby for all my life
I'm living to love you.
Goodnight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home