Photobucket

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ironic

I got a call from my agent and she said *** from IBM likes me a lot and thinks i'm intelligent and etc etc BUT cannot hire me because she thinks i'm too out-going for the job.



*WA PIANG*
I am not a person who can STAND all day or run about every minute.
My feets are aching so badly after a day of work already.
My back was aching so badly.
I'm aching everywhere now!


I AM MEANT TO SIT DOWN AND WORK!
*ROAR*

The best part of the day was i had my 1st meal of the day at almost midnight.
POPEYE at T3.
MONKEY, thank you very much!

I feel like puking now, think my stomach can't take the sudden intake of oily food.
I'm drowning myself with water.

stop stalking you.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUDREY JEE!!!

L4D 2 is COMING !!!!
No more unlimited bullets from pistol.
Once your bullets run out, its CHAINSAW or..FRYING PAN????
WA.
I cannot wait to whack them with a KETTLE POT?
lol.
GOOD NIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home