iSpa
Took some pictures before we left for Swedish Massage at iSpa Far East Plaza. =)
Its on the 2nd floor. Number 29-30 if my memory didn't fail me.
We were lucky to be able to get a time slot for two. It was fully booked until 30th june thus i put us on the waiting list. Free slots were only available for one on the 30th.


Its actually my first time going for a massage. I always avoided it because i'm afraid i'll get tickled or hurt really bad instead of enjoying it.

This is part of the room. We have to strip everything and put on clean boxers for guys and paper panties for girls!!
Yeah. Oh god... Paper panties... -_-'''

Before you enter this room, you have to remove all accessories. If you wanna bring your hp, put it on silent mode.

This is my side of the room. Lol.
There's a heater underneath the bed so it keeps you warm in the cold room.
I really need one for my bed. My room's air-con is like some winter time when its on.


After the massage which lasted 45minutes. =)
I loved it but the part when it got to my right leg, it was really PAINFUL.
The lady said the blood circulation for that area isn't good.
Dang. It was all thanks to the basketball and running last time.
Monkey didn't really enjoy it. Most of the time, it was painful for him except for his legs.
Weakling. LOL.

I am putting on weight. seriously.

Dinner at Pasta Mania, outdoor. Thats a first.

Soup was horrible. I never really like pasta mania.


But if i do have to patronize there, it will always be Prawn Aglio.
I like the dry garlic chilli kinda taste.

The new bmw. CHIO. Pls ignore me in this picture. I was being retarded.
And this is the only decent pic i have of the car.
Kns.
Actually, i feel kinda sleepy now.
And monkey's sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.
Alamak.
Its on the 2nd floor. Number 29-30 if my memory didn't fail me.
We were lucky to be able to get a time slot for two. It was fully booked until 30th june thus i put us on the waiting list. Free slots were only available for one on the 30th.


Its actually my first time going for a massage. I always avoided it because i'm afraid i'll get tickled or hurt really bad instead of enjoying it.

This is part of the room. We have to strip everything and put on clean boxers for guys and paper panties for girls!!
Yeah. Oh god... Paper panties... -_-'''

Before you enter this room, you have to remove all accessories. If you wanna bring your hp, put it on silent mode.

This is my side of the room. Lol.
There's a heater underneath the bed so it keeps you warm in the cold room.
I really need one for my bed. My room's air-con is like some winter time when its on.


After the massage which lasted 45minutes. =)
I loved it but the part when it got to my right leg, it was really PAINFUL.
The lady said the blood circulation for that area isn't good.
Dang. It was all thanks to the basketball and running last time.
Monkey didn't really enjoy it. Most of the time, it was painful for him except for his legs.
Weakling. LOL.

I am putting on weight. seriously.

Dinner at Pasta Mania, outdoor. Thats a first.

Soup was horrible. I never really like pasta mania.


But if i do have to patronize there, it will always be Prawn Aglio.
I like the dry garlic chilli kinda taste.

The new bmw. CHIO. Pls ignore me in this picture. I was being retarded.
And this is the only decent pic i have of the car.
Kns.
Actually, i feel kinda sleepy now.
And monkey's sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.
Alamak.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home