Photobucket

Friday, June 26, 2009

JANG JANG JANG !

Transformer 2 was FCUKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!
(monkey's treat. =)
Oh my bumblebee is super CUTE !!
Shia is getting sexier.
Megan Fox is so HOT.
I cannot wait for part 3!!!

I wanna watch it AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

Did anyone check out the new LAN CENTRE at the top floor of ILUMA?
They have these PREDATOR computers. *WOW*
They opened till 1am during weekdays and 2am during weekends, if my memory doesnt fail me.
Lets play L4D there soon!!!
Monkey baby, lets form a team of 4 faster faster!!
Lets train for competition!! *HAHA*
I'll be the super ZAI ZOEY aka BumbleMia!!
*WAHAHA*

I played until i :
1. had cold hands and feet
2. cursed and sweared at the characters.
3. cannot hear anything else but my SNIPER and pistols !

I am dead serious when i play!!! I am going to PLAY MORE TML !!

I treated monkey V8 for dinner. We had steaks! I had it for the 2nd or 3rd time in my entire 21 years. Lol.
He bought me, my favourite Strawberry Shortcake.
Can i just stop my "tai tai" life please?
*Sigh*

Hi Monkey, it would have been our 4th if not for the millions of breakups!
And the exact time which, thanks to me, got you to strike 4D.
=)
Shutup, the rest of you.

GOOD NIGHT!
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home