A lot like love
That day at Bedok 85.
The henghua noodles.
I like the mee fen. =)
My 3.2 mega pimple ain't that bad. =D

I treated Auntie these.
Auntie treated us BCM, oysters omelette and DURIANS.

Uncle, how many durians you had to get that DA DU NAN?

Its a overwhelming emotion when you can rip open one by yourself.
*HAH*

This is how you walk when you have a bag of durians.
Your free arm has to swing further from your body.
Why?
You'll get scratches on your left, like yours truly.
TMD. All thanks to monkey who was playing with me.
I was carrying a bag of durians myself, too.
Now i got thorns scratches on my beloved leg.
They bleed-ed ok!

Bf's eyes in this picture = An overstatement.
That night at T3 for POPEYE.



I wanted to get chocolates but... =(

I wanted to sit on it but there were some people around and i'm shy.
LOL.

And the bf touches his ultra touch everywhere and every second.
Its really "ULTRA" touch.

That day, we took the public transport!

Inconsiderate uncle spotted.

and the bf thinks his legs are short.
The henghua noodles.
I like the mee fen. =)
My 3.2 mega pimple ain't that bad. =D

I treated Auntie these.
Auntie treated us BCM, oysters omelette and DURIANS.

Uncle, how many durians you had to get that DA DU NAN?

Its a overwhelming emotion when you can rip open one by yourself.
*HAH*

This is how you walk when you have a bag of durians.
Your free arm has to swing further from your body.
Why?
You'll get scratches on your left, like yours truly.
TMD. All thanks to monkey who was playing with me.
I was carrying a bag of durians myself, too.
Now i got thorns scratches on my beloved leg.
They bleed-ed ok!

Bf's eyes in this picture = An overstatement.
That night at T3 for POPEYE.



I wanted to get chocolates but... =(

I wanted to sit on it but there were some people around and i'm shy.
LOL.

And the bf touches his ultra touch everywhere and every second.
Its really "ULTRA" touch.

That day, we took the public transport!

Inconsiderate uncle spotted.

and the bf thinks his legs are short.
I'm still recovering from the over dosage of durians and fried chickens.
I had some home-cooked porridge with veg/fish dishes from Auntie and the fish otah from Jaslyn dear.
I felt even more better.
Though, the drowsiness is still wearing on me.
15mins to Monkey knocking off from work. =)
Phelham 123 is gonna be struck off the list!
DUMDUM, you texted me "Hey. rest well :) ", like an hour to 2 ago.
HOW CAN YOU BE ANGRY AT ME FOR PUTTING YOU AEROPLANE TODAY?!
=X
Oh its SINGAPORE RIVER FESTIVAL from JUNE 19th to 27th.
You can find all events at all the " ____ QUAY" in SG.
*HAH*
ps: pls click on the nuffnang ads for me and linger there for a min!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home