Photobucket

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Me myself and I


This is the love of my life. My love at first sight. My loyal knight.
I have to bring him to the vet again. *Sigh*
7 going on 8 years.
I wanna keep him forever...

It took me a long time to realize;
I should not judge myself through someone else's eyes.

Its been a long time since my last visit to PLAY. 3 weeks top?
I miss the music and dancing.
Guess i'll have to bear with it for 1 more week. *Jeejee, wait for me!!* =)
Why?
My complexion is so horrible, i'm trying to hide from the world.
Pimples make me very very self-conscious and very down.
Thanks to the freaking period.
They pop out , RED & SOLID, like free!! Even monkey's laughing at me.
His pimples heal ultra fast, 1-2 days.
I need like 4-7days!!!
The Clinique scrub wont help much, it will do more damage instead.
I hate putting on thick makeup to hide them. My skin feels really suffocated when i tried.
*Sigh*
I like to go clean when pimples turn up.
I'll have to depend on my wonder "Turnaround concentrate" every night.
But this time, my pimples are really powDERFUL.

And so , am very tempted to get my bangs back but i really wanna see how it turns out when my fringe is really long.
Though i always end up snipping it when that line parting is visible.
I cannot stand it. *Argh*
Nic always start off with fixing my fringe after washing my hair.
She knows i cannot stand it. Lol.
I am so irritated with my round face and head.
I've been havng an OK time managing my hair recently.
HOWEVER, i'm sick of spending an extra 30mins just to fix my hair fringe ( YEA! I am not exaggerating) before i go out.

Besides, i look younger with bangs but i don't wanna end up looking like some secondary school girl.
Even with my current hair, strangers think i'm what? 17? 18?
The massage lady even asked if i just finished my secondary school!!!
Is is so hard to look a litte more mature?
*Damn*

Bangs or not??!!
=(
Its been months of contemplating!!
I am so indecisive.....

Anyway, i bought baby love a uniqlo top. It was on sales ! From $19.90 to $9.90.
The material's freaking cooling for the daily humid weather.
Like adidas/nike jerseys kinda material but much lighter.
Its purple this time. =)

Purple is the new WHITE huh?
White Yellow Red Purple!!!

I just want to bloody work.

ps: i think its sad that when Jackson was alive, people went on and on about his face and children issues. Now that he's gone, everyone's going on about his music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home