Photobucket

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A moment of history is a moment of present

and vice versa.

Insomnia attacked last night.
Music kept me more wide awake.
And when i switched ipod off, my thoughts start to run with the SIM3 which monkey was playing at the same time.
Now, i'm having one hell of a headache.
Damn.
I'm walking on a time bomb.

I changed my FB profile picture and got all the random msn pms.
Questions and questions.
But not one of them shocked.
WTH.
So i changed it, celeste darling. =)

whatever it is.
I'm feeling pretty annoyed and i cannot wait to splurge during IT show.
Monkey wants to get some STEADY bass studio for extra effect when we watch downloaded movies.
I just want to splurge.
Start: Go on the 1st or 2nd afternoon of the event.
But: Prices bound to decrease on the last day.
So: i still wanna stick to less crowd weekdays.

GOLD coins.

I WANT MARIE CAT!!!!!

So random.
So tired.
So annoyed.
I don't know what to bloody do to my hair now.
and i really want a weekend job.
Giving me no chance to ponder.
How much left to battle?

MIA, think IBM 1.8K JOB. MIA, think IBM 1.8K JOB. MIA, think IBM 1.8K JOB. MIA, think IBM 1.8K JOB. MIA, think IBM 1.8K JOB. MIA, think IBM 1.8K JOB.
MIA, think IBM 1.8K JOB.
When i get a raise, it will be... *HAHAHAHAHA*

i remember when my heart broke.
i remember when i gave up loving you,
my heart couldn't take no more of you.
i remember when i walked out.
i remember when i screamed i hated you.
but somehow deep inside,
i always love you.

but i decide to love myself, genuinely.

i still wanna put the blame on YOU.YOU.YOU.YOU.
Capricorn's trait.
Stubborness.
No matter how you shouted or scream.
and the last thing i needed was : i'm sorry
If sorry is the solution, why do we need police like you?!

But because i am a capricorn.
I AM VERY AMBITIOUS.
So i will be very SUCCESSFUL.
and like Auntie said RICHER than MONKEY.
So i do not need to depend on you, IN FUTURE.
I am not a TAI TAI material.
I am a workaholic.
Period.

and she told us to zu che. 0.O''
i am only 21.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home