Photobucket

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

L.O.V.E

Ok. I have loads of pictures to update.

31st May 09, Sunday.
NewYorkNewYork for brunch. =)
After brunch, I applied for a part-time position at InQbox, Suntec. Jaslyn's working there part time too!
And í'm starting work TODAY!
Save save save!
I have to start my saving plan. CAN?!

So i was craving for some pasta that day.
The meatballs suck.

Monkey ordered the big beef burger.
I think it looked big because of the 2 big loaves of bread.
The beef is super thin lah.

See what i mean?



And he thinks he looked better with the spect than i do.

ROOT BEER FLOAT !

Itchy fingers, i pushed the vanilla down. *HAH*

Ok. i know i am super vain.

After the job application, we decided to walk to the flyer for the CLUB 21 bazaar.
It was freaking hot lah!


Anyhow walk also can.



Monkey wanted me to stand in the water and take a pic. -_-''

The dancing monkey with his ugly background.

The happyfeet penguin with her amazing scenary. =)

Ok so i looked fat in here but its ok, its a HAPPY picture!
It was a LOVE WALK WALK day indeed. =)

Finally got there.
Its somewhere near FLYER. I have no idea whats it call.

It was the last day of the bazaar and we didn't manage to get anything.
First thing, you see kiasu people here and there. Its hard to see anything decent.
Second thing, everything was in L or XL sizes.
We are Size S and M. Buy what?!
And i really wanted to buy a top for monkey.
We got there at like 5 and left before 6, took the shuttle bus to funan it mall with a bottle of wild berry drink.

So we walked to raffles city and got my CLINIQUE scrub. =D
Walked to Marina square and i bought him 2 tops from TOPMAN. =)
Afterwhich, we went back home with Jaslyn for dinner.

I think we should go for the 2nd day of the bazaar the next time.
Going on the last day was a big mistake. Armani Exchange was on super sales. A top costing at about 300-400bucks was going at less than $100?

Yesterday
I went out with my family and some relatives, who came to visit from Penang.
Mummy treated them Dian Xiao Er and bought this and that for the little girl.
I think she spent like some rich tai tai.
After some shopping with them, my headache was back.
Sissy got me a purple HOODIE top from UNIQO!

So i went back to Monkey's and took 3 hours of nap!
We left the house at about 7 plus and bought tickets at Filmgarde Bugis.

I love the seats there. =)
And i bought myself a pair of CHEAP black pumps for work.

Monkey was trying to be funny during the movie.
He said the tape ,which Connor's mom left him, was just a trap.
He said its not a realistic movie. How can a robot has a heart?
I was laughing so hard after hearing his nonsense.
Oh monkey, you cracked me up. *HAHA*
I cannot wait for
1.The taking of Pelham 123. [ i really think John Travolta is handsome.]
2. Drag me to hell. [ i wonder what monkey's gonna say about this]
3.Blood, the last vampire. [ suck suck die! ]
4. Ghosts of Girlfriends past
and the list goes on.
Why no ghosts movies lately????!!


Mummy's bringing the relatives to the FLYER.
I think she struck 4D or toto without telling us.

Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks this August!
BoOmBOomBOom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home