Photobucket

Friday, June 5, 2009

OMG

I GOT THE FUCKING BILLING JOB!!!!
The two ladybosses who like me so much but cannot hire me.
*refer to 3rd June post*
BUT, after another 2 days of consideration, they decided to hire me NOW!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE FUCKING BILLING JOB!!!!!!
*YEAH!!!!!*

So my agent asked if i wanna wait for today's interview's feedback.
NO.
I want the billing POSITION.
NOW NOW NOW.
Then she laughed and asked if its because of the two ladybosses who like me so much.
Ok. I lied. Its partly because of that.
HAHAHA.



ok so i nearly cried like a baby when i broke the news to monkey.
NEARLY.
I am so good with controlling my tears.
*HAHA*


its been a hard 2 months plus.
it really had been.
Things are finally picking up.
I suffered for the first half of the year.
I'll have a better last half of the year.

June is a good month and so will be the upcoming!!!

I HEREBY thank the GODS OF LOYANG TUA BAI KONG.
I will be back to pour many many oil and donate many many *Kaching*.

XIE XIE YOU!!!!
HAHAHAHAH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home