Photobucket

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PEACE, LOVE, ICE-CREAM =)

B&J's Ice-cream. =)
Billy Bombers' Chocolate malt. =))
I forgot what else i love.
SO !!! I'll love myself so much more.
After last night;
I've decided to stop being nice.
I've decided to stop finding reasons for everyone's doings.
I've decided to live in my own world like always.
I've decided to fcuk care.
I've decided to stick to the independent me again.
Its better to stick to the old path.
I'm sick of taking risks.
I'm sick of deciding what's fair and what's not.
I'm sick of thinking what's wrong and what's right.
I need to find myself, once again.
I need to re-live.

Drag me to hell first.
I'll appreciate heaven.


Side-tracking;
LEE JUN KI, will you marry me?

My conclusion:
back-stabbing is the new hobby.

Lets just say if that didn't happen, i'll still be the fool.
Lets just say so it happened, i'm still a fool for being fooled.
Lets just say i've JUST realized.
What now?

why this reaction came so late?
-___-'' I'm getting slowing in realising things i should have.

*HAHAHAHAHAHHA* until my ugly teeth drop.
Leave me alone.
Dont ask me questions.
DON'T.

so its ok that your bf treated you the way he did.
so its ok that your bestie treated you the way she did.
so its ok that your bf lied the way he did.
so its not ok that i broke someone's heart.

i am the dumbest fcuk ever.
nobody knows what its like to walk in our shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home