Photobucket

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pleasant day

I just got up and its almost mid afternoon!! But the rest are still sleeping!
*OMG* And I was supposed to be the sick one. -__-''

Last night was great. Pelham 123 was *thumbs up*. Storyline was awesome. Actors were amazing. John Travolta's still my old time favourite since "Greese". Its really sad that his only 16 years old son who died from a seizure.
RIP, Jett Travolta.

I see true love from this picture. Do you?
*Sigh*
Death doesn't scare me but death of those i care, do.

After the movie, we headed for MACS. I finally got my craving for hot milo eased. My drowsiness was almost gone by then. We chatted till about 3 plus am before we decided to head back in case the car gets clamped or extra charges at CS carpark.

We were talking through our teeth while this was taken.
LOL.










Thats the dimple you're missing!! *HAH*
Ok. I'm feeling a little hungry.
HOW?!?
Gonna meet up with the two later for cycling and dinner!
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home