Photobucket

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Presence


No matter what, i still have my unconditional love, Shonie boy. =)
Monkey, I miss you even when you're dominating the seat on my side.
Thank you for the POPEYE supper treat.
I can hear your credit card crying and cracking.

And as i look at the pictures from the past months.
I feel even more like a fool.
And as i think of the first time i brought him along.
I feel really sad.
I should have read harder into the behaviours.

I am not one to place my heart on my sleeves casually.
When i do and it was let to fall, i'll never trust on a full battery again.

When i don't show it, it doesnt mean i don't have a trust issue.

Even my family said i place friendship before them.
I no longer comprehend the true means of friendship.
We are all playing pretence.
We are all hypocrites.
We need to grow up.
There's no doubt to it.

They choose to backstab each other, for revenge, not pausing to think who will they hurt at the end of it.
They argued about who started it, who's right or wrong, what's fair or unfair.
Who are they trying to convince then?
Me? You? Her? Him? Themselves?
So should i step in and add; "What about me?"
i never should have taken that slap during that chalet.
IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL "FRIENDS"?

its a bleeding sinking ship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home