Saw what to buy Thursday
I really have nothing much to say now because i wanted to do a pictorial post instead.
Next post, i guess.
The PC show was packed and it was like mid afternoon!!! Don't these adults have work???
I'm eyeing a hard disk and a new house phone for monkey's room.
Simply hate this current garfield one, especially the BUTTONS. Sometimes, i can't even tell if i've made a dial or not!
And Berrybaby is not on promo at the Starhub section at Level 6.
I am still contemplating if i should get Chillibaby e63 or BerryBaby.
*SIGH*
Its on him anyway. So i'm trying to save his money. *HAHA*
Monkey's eyeing samsung AGAIN, for 6 years now!
I am very much tempted to get Samsung Preston in WHITE but i'm uncomfortable with the touchscreen msging.
Stupid monkey. Pissed me off when we left the carpark.
Because of the following:
Stupid cars.
Stupid traffic.
Stupid cashcard.
Stupid ERP.
I was so angry that i felt myself glaring at people when i made my way to the ATM machine to top up the stupid cashcard because of the STUPID ERP.
Stupid monkey was getting all frustrated because he forgot to top the stupid cashcard.
I was getting frustrated because stupid monkey was being stupid for being frustrated when there's only ONE solution.
FIND A BLOODY PLACE TO TOP IT.
Bloody hell.
Its all monkey's fault.
YET
you're my necessity.
The sick pleasure of having someone who can piss you off so badly yet put a smile on your face that easily.
GIVEMEMORE!! =)
WONDERGIRLS.
Next post, i guess.
The PC show was packed and it was like mid afternoon!!! Don't these adults have work???
I'm eyeing a hard disk and a new house phone for monkey's room.
Simply hate this current garfield one, especially the BUTTONS. Sometimes, i can't even tell if i've made a dial or not!
And Berrybaby is not on promo at the Starhub section at Level 6.
I am still contemplating if i should get Chillibaby e63 or BerryBaby.
*SIGH*
Its on him anyway. So i'm trying to save his money. *HAHA*
Monkey's eyeing samsung AGAIN, for 6 years now!
I am very much tempted to get Samsung Preston in WHITE but i'm uncomfortable with the touchscreen msging.
Stupid monkey. Pissed me off when we left the carpark.
Because of the following:
Stupid cars.
Stupid traffic.
Stupid cashcard.
Stupid ERP.
I was so angry that i felt myself glaring at people when i made my way to the ATM machine to top up the stupid cashcard because of the STUPID ERP.
Stupid monkey was getting all frustrated because he forgot to top the stupid cashcard.
I was getting frustrated because stupid monkey was being stupid for being frustrated when there's only ONE solution.
FIND A BLOODY PLACE TO TOP IT.
Bloody hell.
Its all monkey's fault.
YET
you're my necessity.
The sick pleasure of having someone who can piss you off so badly yet put a smile on your face that easily.
GIVEMEMORE!! =)
WONDERGIRLS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home