The truth lies
No one can love you like i do, not even close.
Looking back at what we've been through for 4 years.
We aren't together for 4 times 365days.
I lost count on the number of breakups. *HAHA*
The tears and laughters. The memories. The screaming and shouting.
I'm amazed.
I'm afraid to find myself loving so hard but i'm more afraid of regretting.
The hilarious part is we don't know when we begin now.
So don't ask me when we "started", then or now?
I didn't even know i was attached this year(AGAIN), until the 1st fight of 2009 (AGAIN).
Monkey, don't you dare let me down again.
Don't you dare.
I can be so demanding, you'll be so reminded of "My sassy girlfriend".
His godma passed me free passes for IMAX Theater at Science Centre!
Horse riding soon!
Night Safari too!
I have to call the Spa to book our massage. The vouchers are expiring soon!
Pictures soon. Promise. =)
Looking back at what we've been through for 4 years.
We aren't together for 4 times 365days.
I lost count on the number of breakups. *HAHA*
The tears and laughters. The memories. The screaming and shouting.
I'm amazed.
I'm afraid to find myself loving so hard but i'm more afraid of regretting.
The hilarious part is we don't know when we begin now.
So don't ask me when we "started", then or now?
I didn't even know i was attached this year(AGAIN), until the 1st fight of 2009 (AGAIN).
Monkey, don't you dare let me down again.
Don't you dare.
I can be so demanding, you'll be so reminded of "My sassy girlfriend".
His godma passed me free passes for IMAX Theater at Science Centre!
Horse riding soon!
Night Safari too!
I have to call the Spa to book our massage. The vouchers are expiring soon!
Pictures soon. Promise. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home