Photobucket

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The violation.

The thought was unendurable.
I had to fight so hard against the pain.
This is the price which i have to pay.

I just wonder what unknown rules have i violated?
What lines have i crossed that had condemned this?

I wish there're safer things i could think about, to suppress these unhappy thoughts.
Its like an invisible weight pressing me down.
I have to stop wallowing in this self-pity shit.

DRAG ME TO HELL.
Is not a ghost movie.
Its a GROSS movie.

Monkey jumped and "AH!!" for the first time.
Certain parts were hilarious while most really can give you a heart attack.
I have no idea how to grade this movie but the sound effects were *THUMBS UP*.
Ending wasn't as good as i have hoped.

Lets take down PHELHAM 123 from the list.
=)
John Travolta is super HAMSOME still! I do love the extra meat he has put on, made him more macho-ly MAN.

DURIAN season is ulcers season.
But what the heck right?
Auntie and uncle bought back super cheap durians which tasted so SWEET AND NICE!
More please?

I have learnt to never expect from others.
I'll fall a great deal of height before i realized i've slipped.
I'll take it as it as.
I'll let it leave when it wants.

I just want to do the things that make me happy.
Soon, i'll be losing my readers because i'm just too lazy to upload the pictures.
Maybe tomorrow.

NIGHTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home