Photobucket

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A wave of tears

Its just my wishful thinking.
That it would be a great reunion.
But i guess not so great afterall.

I never thought i would fail as a friend because i have neither betrayed nor offended ( not that i know of ) before.
If my words have made some damage, i am apologising here and right now in this public blog.
I'm not angry nor am i trying to make trouble.

I'm just upset that i've been trying so hard, only to know so much later that i'm not all that welcome at all. I'm not that kinda person who doesn't take no for an answer. If i was told, i would go away.
I didn't realise i would lose people ,whom i care a lot for, because of my relationship life.

The stand have been made thus i shall respect.
I will have no regrets. I have tried my best to be a great friend.

Its not about taking sides or spilling the beans after things have happened.
Its not about pushing blames or who's wrong or right.

Its just how this friendship has gone to a wrong path.

I didn't know what i've done wrong.
I've hurt people, that i don't deny.
But who hasn't ?
If a techonology allows one to love the one and only person, i'll be the first in line.

All i know is i was following what my heart's telling me.


Feeling idiotic crying to monkey about it.
I feel very idiotic.
I feel very stupid.
I feel very fooled.


God gave me something but to lose something in return.
I'll be better after a night of sleep.
There must a good reason behind all these.
I have to think positively.
I have to.


Good night.

i do not know what this post will caused.
i'm just venting it out here to find some comfort.
I'll just leave quietly and let things rest.

Monkey, thank you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home