Photobucket

Friday, June 12, 2009

Will you think you're all alone?

And while Jas was playing SIMS3, the hp was the 2nd entertainment.





I felt sleepy when i tried to strain my eyes like this!



Yesterday, back home for pizza dinner with Jas, after PC piss-me-off show.


I've gotten my berrybaby!! =D


I am so hungry and woke up at like 8am but stupid MONKEY is still asleep and we're supposed to be making our way down to PC show NOW, again.

We bought TOTO yesterday and started day-dreaming about our "$50,000".
We would split the $$.
I would give my parents 8K.
He would give his parents 2.5K ONLY. *Cheapster*HAHA*
I would travel around the world like i won a million dollars.
He don't know what to do with the money.
We I was laughing like some MADCOW as though i've won the prize.
We were still laughing before falling asleep. *HAH*
Its good to day-dream sometimes. You laugh and you're happy.
=D
Did i mention i won $5bucks from the lucky scratch-me card?
Monkey told me "can win $5" so i bought the $1 card along with the TOTO.
So i was thinking "wa! $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5".
The first one i scratched. It was the same given number!
$5 *Kaching* I have one more number to scratch out.
I WAS FEELING SO LUCKY.
BUT monkey had to spoil my luck by asking this and that.
AND IF he had told me i could have won $5000 too!
I would be thinking $5000 instead of $5 !!!!
So i would have won $5000!!!

So its all MONKEY's fault.
BOOHOO.

time to wake the monkey up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home