Photobucket

Thursday, June 11, 2009

You

Nostalgia; the condition of longing for you.

and if you could picture me without you.
What will it be painted?

I'll paint a picture.
"Me minus you"

I'll paint a girl looking towards the sea.
I'll paint the sea grey and gloomy.
I'll paint her long teary hair
I'll paint a sun without its light.
I'll paint the sky without its white.
and if you could see.
I'll paint pain on every part of it.

Sometimes i get all skeptical and my mind starts to play guessing game with me.
Never mind with this emotional ride.
Let skip it to something better.

Its gonna be " See what to buy" Thursday.
Its gonna be " Buy what we saw" Friday.

I am going to buy "NEEDS" and not "WANTS".
My psychology is SUPERB. I clubbed the night before the paper and only spent less than 1 hour flipping through that THICK book.
I passed it with almost a B.

I wanted to be a psychologist.
Oh well.
I wanted to be a lot of things.
Now i just want to be me.

i'm feeling so tired but i cannot sleep.
Insomnia is despicable, indeed.
Someone send the sleeping-dust fairy please.

be with you.
you're missed, much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home