20mins!
I am looking forward to PANG KANG.
Then off to pick Shonie boy up to get his bandage changed.
I hope there's no infection with his wound. *Sigh*
His stitches will have to be removed next week.
All the trip from home to clinic and home.
Eat petrol like crazy.
*Sigh*
Medical pay like crazy.
This love. =)
Lunch was Swensens's Steak.
We are always early for lunch but late in reporting back.
*Wahaha*
I am hungry already.
I was stressing like mad when i finally got in touch with work today.
So many figures and so many steps and so many printing and filing.
OMG.
I felt like a retarded idiot when i was doing so slowly.
=( Don't like this feeling.
I was never slow but... i really cannot afford to be careless.
The figures can go up to thousands and millions.
Success comes with sacrifices.
Are you willing to pay any price?
Bill Farrel, the executive of IBM, came in to give us a talk/meeting.
I was so lost when they were discussing so many work terms but when he shared his experiences and how he got to his position..
I feel sorry for him.
Why?
He neglected his two kids for work and business travel.
They grew up almost without a dad.
Mum , like always, will play all roles in your life.
Do all successful men has the name " Bill" ?
My uncle's name is Bill too.
Bill Gates.
I shall name my son " Bill" in future.LOL.
Monkey, change your bloody name to BILL too.
LOL.
Monkey is picking me up! YES!
BYEBYE.
Then off to pick Shonie boy up to get his bandage changed.
I hope there's no infection with his wound. *Sigh*
His stitches will have to be removed next week.
All the trip from home to clinic and home.
Eat petrol like crazy.
*Sigh*
Medical pay like crazy.
This love. =)
Lunch was Swensens's Steak.
We are always early for lunch but late in reporting back.
*Wahaha*
I am hungry already.
I was stressing like mad when i finally got in touch with work today.
So many figures and so many steps and so many printing and filing.
OMG.
I felt like a retarded idiot when i was doing so slowly.
=( Don't like this feeling.
I was never slow but... i really cannot afford to be careless.
The figures can go up to thousands and millions.
Success comes with sacrifices.
Are you willing to pay any price?
Bill Farrel, the executive of IBM, came in to give us a talk/meeting.
I was so lost when they were discussing so many work terms but when he shared his experiences and how he got to his position..
I feel sorry for him.
Why?
He neglected his two kids for work and business travel.
They grew up almost without a dad.
Mum , like always, will play all roles in your life.
Do all successful men has the name " Bill" ?
My uncle's name is Bill too.
Bill Gates.
I shall name my son " Bill" in future.LOL.
Monkey, change your bloody name to BILL too.
LOL.
Monkey is picking me up! YES!
BYEBYE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home