5 minutes to Midnight
Cute right?! Hahaha!
Imagine coming home to this everyday, no matter how bad a day, I'll bound to burst up laughing.

I'm so love drunk.
Its unlikely that I'll be sober any sooner...or later.
Too head over heels.
Give me more heels? I might be able to handle longer.
LOL.
Monkey, you're an ASSHOLE you know that?
And i don't care if its your birthday coming, you OLD MONKEY!
Anyway, I'm feel darn ecstatic!!
Shi Fu took AM leave so i , finally, got something to do after yesterday's BORING Monday.
Pray i didn't make any mistakes.
Boys Like Girls on play-list.
I love.
Waiting for lunch! Laksa today at SIMEI.
Say hi to my Princess Lovell. =)
Imagine coming home to this everyday, no matter how bad a day, I'll bound to burst up laughing.

I'm so love drunk.
Its unlikely that I'll be sober any sooner...or later.
Too head over heels.
Give me more heels? I might be able to handle longer.
LOL.
Monkey, you're an ASSHOLE you know that?
And i don't care if its your birthday coming, you OLD MONKEY!
Anyway, I'm feel darn ecstatic!!
Shi Fu took AM leave so i , finally, got something to do after yesterday's BORING Monday.
Pray i didn't make any mistakes.
Boys Like Girls on play-list.
I love.
Waiting for lunch! Laksa today at SIMEI.
Say hi to my Princess Lovell. =)

1 Comments:
ooo...I love pandas.
Here I bought a cuddly panda bag (L) that I can hardly put it down!
I believe it is a GREAT find for every panda fanatic!
hkpanda.freetzi
.com
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home