B hunt night
That night, kindly pardon the quality of the pictures. I was too lazy to bring my camera thus my berrybaby's.
Zouked. Member 5bucks entrance fee. Shiok.
Results were very disappointing.

Beer-ed and Cam-whored before taking off to the dance floor.
Music was awesome until they started to play emo couple songs.
And i saw a couple of familar faces but i didn't get to meet up with Cheralyn!


The angmo, the pokerface, the "hook littlechicks", JL and CutieBi. Omg.

Dance floor pictures are with peiyi. Will upload them when i get them.
Off to PLAY which as you can see, it's almost empty. Some other guys were at the corner.

And the funny 3. Lol.


Nonetheless, we had fun. I was darn tired so most of the time, i was watching and taking down the crack ups.


Lights on, we headed for the famous prawn mee. Omg.
I am so hungry now.
Its never gonna be the same.
Like always, i brushed my hands off, once and for all.
Maybe time will tell.
I've never reacted like this before.
Hmm..
And if you could shutup about what you read here.
Everything aren't what they seemed to be.
shithead.
Till the next post.
Bye.
Zouked. Member 5bucks entrance fee. Shiok.
Results were very disappointing.

Beer-ed and Cam-whored before taking off to the dance floor.
Music was awesome until they started to play emo couple songs.
And i saw a couple of familar faces but i didn't get to meet up with Cheralyn!


The angmo, the pokerface, the "hook littlechicks", JL and CutieBi. Omg.

Dance floor pictures are with peiyi. Will upload them when i get them.
Off to PLAY which as you can see, it's almost empty. Some other guys were at the corner.

And the funny 3. Lol.


Nonetheless, we had fun. I was darn tired so most of the time, i was watching and taking down the crack ups.


Lights on, we headed for the famous prawn mee. Omg.
I am so hungry now.
Its never gonna be the same.
Like always, i brushed my hands off, once and for all.
Maybe time will tell.
I've never reacted like this before.
Hmm..
And if you could shutup about what you read here.
Everything aren't what they seemed to be.
shithead.
Till the next post.
Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home