Dependancy
3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand & touches your heart.
11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting & just be more careful about who you trust next time around..
12. Make yourself a better person & know who you are before you try & know someone else & expect them to know you.
13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
I believe most of you have received an email of these. I just picked a few to remind myself of these key points which i need to apply.
Do not make fun of me, just because I'm much more emotional than common.
Its not that i wish to be like this, its not that i didn't do anything to control it.
You have no idea how it feels to feel this way every now and then.
I was so looking forward to work to get my mind off certain matters.
*claps*
There's nothing for me to do.
*Stab me*
Alright.
Pictures up.



This is the irritating ERP, its just before the wisma taxi-stand. Wtf right?
What if you take a cab to town and you kena ERP when you enter and then you have to kena another one just before you get down the cab?
TWICE?!
Maybe we miss out the turn into ION's carpark thus we have to U-turn but its like so WU KU right? Miss and you pay.
-__-'''
Might as well charge the drivers as they drive now!
Anyway, i think ION's like another version of TAKA? You can find all the branded stuff there and everything's much more classy.


The interior of this BK at ION is very different and i kinda like it.
Very in the States kinda feel. Lol.




When there's "Market Place", we'll be inside.
Like i always say, you need a winter coat when you're in there. Its freezing cold !


And then off to Orchard Central. Another new mall i think?
The car park was horrible. Round and round and round for 5 levels.
I'm feeling nausea just thinking about it now.
Nothing much there and i think the architecture kinda failed badly. I didn't like the interior of it.
Went to the basement





But these two areas very much reminded me of airports. Lol.


And i seriously loathe super long escalators, but monkey... =(
So i had to make use of my bb cam for distractions. It helps. Lol.
The longest ever would be the one at Suntec Convention Hall, the one to level 4 or 6?
I cannot stand being on long slow escalating objects.
I don't mind roller-coasters and hell of rides. They're fast.
More other pictures can be view at my twitpic, i'll be updating there occasionally.
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand & touches your heart.
11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting & just be more careful about who you trust next time around..
12. Make yourself a better person & know who you are before you try & know someone else & expect them to know you.
13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
I believe most of you have received an email of these. I just picked a few to remind myself of these key points which i need to apply.
Do not make fun of me, just because I'm much more emotional than common.
Its not that i wish to be like this, its not that i didn't do anything to control it.
You have no idea how it feels to feel this way every now and then.
I was so looking forward to work to get my mind off certain matters.
*claps*
There's nothing for me to do.
*Stab me*
Alright.
Pictures up.



This is the irritating ERP, its just before the wisma taxi-stand. Wtf right?
What if you take a cab to town and you kena ERP when you enter and then you have to kena another one just before you get down the cab?
TWICE?!
Maybe we miss out the turn into ION's carpark thus we have to U-turn but its like so WU KU right? Miss and you pay.
-__-'''
Might as well charge the drivers as they drive now!
Anyway, i think ION's like another version of TAKA? You can find all the branded stuff there and everything's much more classy.


The interior of this BK at ION is very different and i kinda like it.
Very in the States kinda feel. Lol.




When there's "Market Place", we'll be inside.
Like i always say, you need a winter coat when you're in there. Its freezing cold !


And then off to Orchard Central. Another new mall i think?
The car park was horrible. Round and round and round for 5 levels.
I'm feeling nausea just thinking about it now.
Nothing much there and i think the architecture kinda failed badly. I didn't like the interior of it.
Went to the basement





But these two areas very much reminded me of airports. Lol.


And i seriously loathe super long escalators, but monkey... =(
So i had to make use of my bb cam for distractions. It helps. Lol.
The longest ever would be the one at Suntec Convention Hall, the one to level 4 or 6?
I cannot stand being on long slow escalating objects.
I don't mind roller-coasters and hell of rides. They're fast.
More other pictures can be view at my twitpic, i'll be updating there occasionally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home