Finally
You touched me with the dramatic transformation.
I hope it stays permanent.
I do. I do.
Days have never been better.
I'll just have to keep myself healthy.
Doc said i have low blood pressure but not at a risk point, yet.
I have to eat more meat.
Steak soon.
RAW please. So cullen.
Lol.
Flu is killing me.
Good night.
They have no idea how relieved i am, without having to live in fear and anger anymore.
I do not have to fight.
I do not have to hide.
I hope it stays permanent.
I do. I do.
Days have never been better.
I'll just have to keep myself healthy.
Doc said i have low blood pressure but not at a risk point, yet.
I have to eat more meat.
Steak soon.
RAW please. So cullen.
Lol.
Flu is killing me.
Good night.
They have no idea how relieved i am, without having to live in fear and anger anymore.
I do not have to fight.
I do not have to hide.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home