Girl abused for 7 years
Man , now 59 years, gets 24 years' jail for sexual crimes against girl from age 8.
She is now 16 years old.
WTF?
Why 24 years only?
I seriously think guys who raped girls should get hang.
Fuckup minds like them, don't deserve to live at all.
I hope he gets ass fuck by the prisoners inside.
So thanks to Fish for waking me up with this news. LOL.
I am waiting for lunchtime. I want my penang laksa!
I HATE MONKEY NG !!!!!
*ROAR*
She is now 16 years old.
WTF?
Why 24 years only?
I seriously think guys who raped girls should get hang.
Fuckup minds like them, don't deserve to live at all.
I hope he gets ass fuck by the prisoners inside.
So thanks to Fish for waking me up with this news. LOL.
I am waiting for lunchtime. I want my penang laksa!
I HATE MONKEY NG !!!!!
*ROAR*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home