Photobucket

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Google

Bf is a monkey and an extreme google user.
He googles everything and i really mean everything.
He relies so heavily on the facts from manual books or ratings of gadgets etc.
I really must say that he's really good at it but..

WHO THE HELL WAKES UP AT 6 PLUS IN THE MORNING TO SEE WHY THE NEW AIR CON SUDDENLY AUTO OFF?!
Ok. Part of it was my doing because i woke up and realized the air con wasn't on so i woke him up.
( my purpose was to get him to switch it back because i was lazy to get up)
BUT to my bloody horror, he switched on the bloody lights and took out the instruction book and started to question: WHY LIKE THAT? WHO SET THE TIMER?

I nearly wanted to stab him.

Anyhow,
New home theater, new wardrobe, LCD PC monitor, byebye waste-space-study table.
SOON.
Revamping bf's room, 1/4 done! Its like playing theSIMS but it is even better LIVE!
Gain city people came to install new air cons for 5-6 hours. And during the wait, all of us were resting in the living room. Monkey played viwawa chess and mj with his dad and mom.
I was facebooking away with berrybaby. Lol.
After the GainCity people left, we cleaned, mopped and rearranged the wardrobes before we have our pizza dinner at 7 plus 8pm.
I could hardly feel alive after, but hey, we've got a clean and much more spacious room now.
=)
We caught "Haunting in Connecticut" and had leftover pizza for supper before my eyes gave way.
Movie was very predictable.
I still prefer Thai ghosts movies.
They freak me out and i love the sensation of it.
Sick, i know.
Vamps, zombies and werewolves are in the "favourites" list too.
LOL.

and i finally had my virgin taste of Carl Jr's burger at Marina Square.
It was so huge, i couldn't stuff in the remaining 3 bites. I was surprised i got that far.
Lets stick to SUBWAY.

iamaselfishprick.
Good Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home