iBet
1504 became 1540.
TOP PRIZE.
Just when i'm in the mood to buy ibet BUT i didn't buy ibet for this set of NUMBER.
The thought of buying his number flashed once and i brushed it aside, thinking mummy bought it already.
My shonie boy's microchip number!!
I've had him for 7+years and its only the 2nd time his number struck.
Stubborn spoilt-for-nothing dog!!!
And he gets to sleep air-con every night!!!
ARGH. =(
So Mummy and i are suffering from swellness of the heart.
Daddy enjoying his starter strikesssss.
*screams*
Today:
Sent Shonie boy for his operation. Additional cost for this and that on top of the initial 400.
I nearly break down and died-ed.
Breakfast with mummy, got home and took a quick nap.
I dreamt i was late for appt and shonie boy.
I went back to school to collect my cert, ALONE.
Nice and Thanks.
I went to meet my agent's assistant for the first time.
Such a nice lady.
Dad picked me up at tamp, from work, to pick shonie boy home.
Eat petrol like free.
I have to go for my free checkup by Friday.
Super lazy.
ARGH. Nvm. I am fucking MISS INDEPENDENT.
Because i finally realized the importance of and how to take responsibility over my words and actions.
Watch your words before its too late to take them back.
Watch your actions before you realized its not worth it at the end.
The thought of it all made me sick with digustion, is there such a word?
Whatever. You get the gist.
Goodshittynight.
TOP PRIZE.
Just when i'm in the mood to buy ibet BUT i didn't buy ibet for this set of NUMBER.
The thought of buying his number flashed once and i brushed it aside, thinking mummy bought it already.
My shonie boy's microchip number!!
I've had him for 7+years and its only the 2nd time his number struck.
Stubborn spoilt-for-nothing dog!!!
And he gets to sleep air-con every night!!!
ARGH. =(
So Mummy and i are suffering from swellness of the heart.
Daddy enjoying his starter strikesssss.
*screams*
Today:
Sent Shonie boy for his operation. Additional cost for this and that on top of the initial 400.
I nearly break down and died-ed.
Breakfast with mummy, got home and took a quick nap.
I dreamt i was late for appt and shonie boy.
I went back to school to collect my cert, ALONE.
Nice and Thanks.
I went to meet my agent's assistant for the first time.
Such a nice lady.
Dad picked me up at tamp, from work, to pick shonie boy home.
Eat petrol like free.
I have to go for my free checkup by Friday.
Super lazy.
ARGH. Nvm. I am fucking MISS INDEPENDENT.
Because i finally realized the importance of and how to take responsibility over my words and actions.
Watch your words before its too late to take them back.
Watch your actions before you realized its not worth it at the end.
The thought of it all made me sick with digustion, is there such a word?
Whatever. You get the gist.
Goodshittynight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home