Photobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Headache

Saturday was well-spent. Monkey brought me for ICE AGE 3D and eased my fried golden mushroom cravings at bugis.
The hotdog was nice!

Look at what the monkey did?!
Auntie made us porridge that day. And he mixed it with banana.
Monkey or not?!
*Pukes*

The mini donuts Rong Rong treated us, or rather Yizzie and I.

Have you seen a square0-shaped watermelon before?!
199bucks !!!!

The truck said " Bikebulance". Lol.


I'm feeling unwell. =(
Yizzie passed her virus to me.
Tell me how am i supposed to take MC on my 2nd week of work?!?!?!
I'm having a horrible headache. My throat feels funny.
*Sigh*

Our Team Lead made us breakfast today!
POTATOES.
*Thumbs up* We're pestering her to teach us. *Haha*
The picture isn't doing justice to the taste !!

Gonna see what i can help my colleagues with, else I'll be bored to death !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home