Photobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

Snack, Snacks, Snacking

So i have been eating and eating and eating since i got to work.
OMG.
Morning.

I had Malay veg rice for lunch.
After lunch...
LOOK?!

I still have cookies picture missing. Lol.


I need a lot of water!
Why do i keep feeling hungry when i am not feeling well?
=(
Worst thing is, period coming.
I don't wanna fall sick when i have it!
Low blood pressure already...
*ARGH*

If you notice my twitterings..
That did it. I am so not gonna cut bangs until i really grow my fringe damn long to see if it really makes my face look less round.
I want freaking long hair!

Monkey has been saying:
His face is long, my face is round.
He is tall. I am short.
etc etc.
All the physical indifference.
tmd.
And i get all the negative ones.
TMD or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home