Photobucket

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Space

"give each other space to grow. "

Something which i couldn't get off my head, from Sam's dad in Transformer 2.

Being too needy and clingy is one gay side of me.
I tried to keep it low.
But it refused to go.
I want all the attention when i want it.
I need to grow.
But the way to please me is to please me right when i want it.
Now means now.
No later, no tml, no "just a min".
So how now brown cow?
Moo Moo is the answer.

Its sick shit to be this emotional, once every month.
Give the credits to the period.
Hormones are all messed up in emo juices.
lmao.

I feel so drained by myself.

Its the 30th tomorrow.
We have only spent our birthdays together once, out of this 4 years..
Can we make some miracle my love one?
We're sorry but we found no solution.
You aren't willing to budge, I'm unwilling to compromise.
You want it this way. I want it that way.
We're the perfect shittiest couple.
Meant to be and always will be.
Because no matter how bad it aches..

ps: i love you

Cat is on MC today which means i have things to do the entire day, pray yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home