Sub all the way + Out of Pan
My virgin taste of SUBWAY.
Teriyaki Chicken and its gonna be a FOREVER choice whenever i patronise there.




And its SUBWAY again, at TAMP ONE.
PS: Sorry SHALYN! HAHAHA ! I hope you had it while you're at town now. =)

This time we ordered footlong since we are having the same Teriyaki Chicken.
The assistant said its cheaper than ordering 6 inches each.

Cucumber is LOVE. Yummy.
Yesterday to BUGIS. =)


I don't think i'll ever dare to drive when it pours.
I bought myself a cheap vest. I can't decide on what to get to wear to work.
Haha.
And while on our way back to bugis from SIMLIM, Monkey said something which upset me pretty badly.
He treated me to this ! At Iluma.

I forgot the name of this eating place but i think you wouldn't miss it if you see mini burgers.
We ordered the black pepper beef, teriyaki chicken and fillet fish.
Its a choice of 3 mini burgers for $4.80 and you can top up $2 for a drink or side dish AND you get another drink or side dish for free!
Bun of the burger comes in stream bun or fried, i forgot the 3rd choice.
Steam bun isn't that bad but i felt like i was having some chicken bao while munching on the teriyaki chicken. Lol.
Bill came up to like 9bucks? Perfect for a snack before dinner. Haha.


Waited for Jas who accompanied Phee to buy her dinner before we headed home and KO-ed before our late dinner. Lol.
It was youth day and it totally slipped my mind.
I wouldn't be there if i had remember.
Darn. I had shopping when its crowded.
Today's lunch was supposed to be SUBWAY but Monkey decided to "your wish is my command" instantly when i said i would like to try OUT OF PAN someday.
Lol.
I didn't realise it was a crepe kinda meal.
Not my plate of rice but oh well, it wasn't that bad lah.
However, i will never patronise it again. LOL.


Monkey is really making full use of his hp camera. WOW.


I ordered Black pepper beef and choice of PLAIN crepe. Playing safe with my food.
Don't ask me why i ordered beef, AGAIN.
The others aren't appetizing to me.
I simply just picked the safest. LOL.
Thank god, i was hungry enough to finish ONE.
Monkey helped me with the other.


The hot mocha was pretty good too. $5 for a cup like this.

And Monkey suddenly decided to take interest in human photography.
Bill came up to 25bucks after Citibank credit card 15% discount.
So not worth it. THANK YOU MONKEY!
Monkey has been really sensitive and sweet and despite feeling tired and flu ( i suspect he has H1N1. HAHA) from his morning shift on his off day, he brought me out. =)
Thus, I'm making dinner tonight.
We grocery shopped at THE MARKET PLACE.
It was so cold and FUN !
I , personally, feel that couples should grocery shop together. Its really a good place to build up the relationship.
Monkey and i always have fun, laughing while we pick this and that.
Ok. I better go get started with the dinner before the monkey wakes up and whines about starvation.
-__-''
Teriyaki Chicken and its gonna be a FOREVER choice whenever i patronise there.




And its SUBWAY again, at TAMP ONE.
PS: Sorry SHALYN! HAHAHA ! I hope you had it while you're at town now. =)

This time we ordered footlong since we are having the same Teriyaki Chicken.
The assistant said its cheaper than ordering 6 inches each.

Cucumber is LOVE. Yummy.
Yesterday to BUGIS. =)


I don't think i'll ever dare to drive when it pours.
I bought myself a cheap vest. I can't decide on what to get to wear to work.
Haha.
And while on our way back to bugis from SIMLIM, Monkey said something which upset me pretty badly.
He treated me to this ! At Iluma.

I forgot the name of this eating place but i think you wouldn't miss it if you see mini burgers.
We ordered the black pepper beef, teriyaki chicken and fillet fish.
Its a choice of 3 mini burgers for $4.80 and you can top up $2 for a drink or side dish AND you get another drink or side dish for free!
Bun of the burger comes in stream bun or fried, i forgot the 3rd choice.
Steam bun isn't that bad but i felt like i was having some chicken bao while munching on the teriyaki chicken. Lol.
Bill came up to like 9bucks? Perfect for a snack before dinner. Haha.


Waited for Jas who accompanied Phee to buy her dinner before we headed home and KO-ed before our late dinner. Lol.
It was youth day and it totally slipped my mind.
I wouldn't be there if i had remember.
Darn. I had shopping when its crowded.
Today's lunch was supposed to be SUBWAY but Monkey decided to "your wish is my command" instantly when i said i would like to try OUT OF PAN someday.
Lol.
I didn't realise it was a crepe kinda meal.
Not my plate of rice but oh well, it wasn't that bad lah.
However, i will never patronise it again. LOL.


Monkey is really making full use of his hp camera. WOW.


I ordered Black pepper beef and choice of PLAIN crepe. Playing safe with my food.
Don't ask me why i ordered beef, AGAIN.
The others aren't appetizing to me.
I simply just picked the safest. LOL.
Thank god, i was hungry enough to finish ONE.
Monkey helped me with the other.


The hot mocha was pretty good too. $5 for a cup like this.

And Monkey suddenly decided to take interest in human photography.
Bill came up to 25bucks after Citibank credit card 15% discount.
So not worth it. THANK YOU MONKEY!
Monkey has been really sensitive and sweet and despite feeling tired and flu ( i suspect he has H1N1. HAHA) from his morning shift on his off day, he brought me out. =)
Thus, I'm making dinner tonight.
We grocery shopped at THE MARKET PLACE.
It was so cold and FUN !
I , personally, feel that couples should grocery shop together. Its really a good place to build up the relationship.
Monkey and i always have fun, laughing while we pick this and that.
Ok. I better go get started with the dinner before the monkey wakes up and whines about starvation.
-__-''

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home