Teardrops on my guitar

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones
Nothings' gonna thwart the plans i've laid out, and they will go as i plan, no matter how long it takes. They will go along as what i've planned.
I've been having a hard time sleeping without having to think about my future and what i need/want. Its really getting on my nerves now.I'm losing control over it and its getting way over the line because i need my bloody sleep!
My brain function has been pretty screwed up since i woke up yesterday afternoon.
Its been the 2nd day and i wonder if i should avoid making any speech in case i make a fool of myself.
Randomly,
I should constantly remind myself there are things which are beyond my control, especially how people tend to judge me blindly. Sometimes, what you see is never what you get.
I can only accept and be thankful that the worst has yet to happen. Everything happens for a reason. When it happens, i'll take it all and be a better person at the end of it. I know i am capable of that and i'm gonna continue doing so.
With each kiss, i lost my mind.
I woke up with a tear track on my face.
I forgot what i dreamt about.
but it must have been something about you.
im usually strong, i usually dont cry..
Sometimes when you don't ask questions,
its not because you're afraid that they will lie to your face.
Its because you're afraid they will tell you the TRUTH.
And ironically, the truth , most of the time, hurts more than the lies.
I'm usually strong.
I usually don't cry.
I woke up with a tear track on my face.
I forgot what i dreamt about.
but it must have been something about you.
im usually strong, i usually dont cry..
Sometimes when you don't ask questions,
its not because you're afraid that they will lie to your face.
Its because you're afraid they will tell you the TRUTH.
And ironically, the truth , most of the time, hurts more than the lies.
I'm usually strong.
I usually don't cry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home