Wonder
Awhile ago, I signed into my msn for the 1st time since ytd.
I got his offline msg.
Poor Kenny sent 7/13/2009 11:25 PM:
rocka my baby on the tree top
Poor Kenny sent 7/13/2009 11:25 PM:
monkey is missing u like crazy
No wonder i was sleeping so peacefully last night.
Ok. I confessed it was because i was worn out.
Auntie bought my favourite Bachormee. I love it with many many red chilli padi !
and after, i knocked out straight in his arms unknowingly.
I was actually reading "The Da Vinci Code". Don't blame it on the book. It wasn't boring.
2nd day of work and i'm like dying. Lol.
Wonder how the hell he sneaked away and started gaming.
TMD.
We were supposed to go TAMP1 for my strawberry yogurt!
Confession: i wanted to buy SUBWAY cookie for breakfast tomorrow.
*HAHAHA*
Ok. More pictures from 'OurStory".

Hand sign stays the same. Lets just look at different directions!

WTF right? Lol.




Group pic!

Drunkards.


One of the pic caught the "BIG ROUND BEAUTIFUL EYES" but i am too scared to post it out incase she found my blog.
Who is she?
She walked past me twice.
She asked for my name.
What did i do?
I told her, waved bye into her face and turned away.
OMG. SO RUDE.
I amstraight.
Don't just look.
Listen to their story.
Good Night. Time to hit the sack.
I got his offline msg.
Poor Kenny sent 7/13/2009 11:25 PM:
rocka my baby on the tree top
Poor Kenny sent 7/13/2009 11:25 PM:
monkey is missing u like crazy
No wonder i was sleeping so peacefully last night.
Ok. I confessed it was because i was worn out.
Auntie bought my favourite Bachormee. I love it with many many red chilli padi !
and after, i knocked out straight in his arms unknowingly.
I was actually reading "The Da Vinci Code". Don't blame it on the book. It wasn't boring.
2nd day of work and i'm like dying. Lol.
Wonder how the hell he sneaked away and started gaming.
TMD.
We were supposed to go TAMP1 for my strawberry yogurt!
Confession: i wanted to buy SUBWAY cookie for breakfast tomorrow.
*HAHAHA*
Ok. More pictures from 'OurStory".

Hand sign stays the same. Lets just look at different directions!

WTF right? Lol.




Group pic!

Drunkards.


One of the pic caught the "BIG ROUND BEAUTIFUL EYES" but i am too scared to post it out incase she found my blog.
Who is she?
She walked past me twice.
She asked for my name.
What did i do?
I told her, waved bye into her face and turned away.
OMG. SO RUDE.
I am
Don't just look.
Listen to their story.
Good Night. Time to hit the sack.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home