Bond ,Dim Sum + NAILS
The one and only day to SPLURGE like a tai tai.
Do not ask me about the damage done.
I spent almost half including the amt i gave my mummy. OMG.
Its time to buy bread and nutella to eat for lunch everyday!
Anyway, headed to Toa Payoh early in the morning with yizzie darling.

Stepping Lady gaga? HAHA!

I was actually darn tempted to cut short but decided against it. It took me darn long to get to this length! My hair's extremely damaged. I bought the shampoo which Tracy recommended. The bottle stated "For EXTREMELY dry and damaged hair" CAN !!!
*Sigh* No more dying hair for the rest of the year.
We're making it a monthly thing to go for hair treatment.
Spent more than 3 hours in the salon and was DAMN HUNGRY. So i brought them to my FAVOURITE dim sum restaurant. Its at Toa Payoh too! Haha.
Fortunate Restaurant. I've been patronising there since young.
We're dim sum GUIs!

Hardly any decent orgasmic pictures of the food. We were too busy filling our tummies!
The curls VS straight.

Totally look like the 19years old me. SAME hair style. OMG.
No intention on getting bangs but i have to because i wanna change my "parting".
Shall curl it when it gets long. =)

I LOVE prawn CHEE CHONG FUN !

I ate this for a few moments of shiokness, left more than half for yizzie. Haha.
After that, bus-ed to bugis to get my nails down while they went to shop.
I got acrylic this time instead of the gel i used to have. I am so loving the FRENCH MANICURE.

Happy girl with happy decent long nails. I cannot stand my nails short and yet breaking again and again.
No more nails breaking!! =D
The other night at changi beach club KTV lounge.



Take a look at what i was busy with. Took me one whole afternoon and one whole morning the next day to complete. See invoices until i wanna puke.


GIVE ME DIE LO.
hungry hungry hungry.
Waiting for pictures from PLAY night and Joce's bday party. I gave MJ event a miss. =(
I have been too lazy to bring my camera out. I can't even remember where it is now.
LOL.
Do not ask me about the damage done.
I spent almost half including the amt i gave my mummy. OMG.
Its time to buy bread and nutella to eat for lunch everyday!
Anyway, headed to Toa Payoh early in the morning with yizzie darling.

Stepping Lady gaga? HAHA!

I was actually darn tempted to cut short but decided against it. It took me darn long to get to this length! My hair's extremely damaged. I bought the shampoo which Tracy recommended. The bottle stated "For EXTREMELY dry and damaged hair" CAN !!!
*Sigh* No more dying hair for the rest of the year.
We're making it a monthly thing to go for hair treatment.
Spent more than 3 hours in the salon and was DAMN HUNGRY. So i brought them to my FAVOURITE dim sum restaurant. Its at Toa Payoh too! Haha.
Fortunate Restaurant. I've been patronising there since young.
We're dim sum GUIs!

Hardly any decent orgasmic pictures of the food. We were too busy filling our tummies!
The curls VS straight.

Totally look like the 19years old me. SAME hair style. OMG.
No intention on getting bangs but i have to because i wanna change my "parting".
Shall curl it when it gets long. =)

I LOVE prawn CHEE CHONG FUN !

I ate this for a few moments of shiokness, left more than half for yizzie. Haha.
After that, bus-ed to bugis to get my nails down while they went to shop.
I got acrylic this time instead of the gel i used to have. I am so loving the FRENCH MANICURE.

Happy girl with happy decent long nails. I cannot stand my nails short and yet breaking again and again.
No more nails breaking!! =D
The other night at changi beach club KTV lounge.



Take a look at what i was busy with. Took me one whole afternoon and one whole morning the next day to complete. See invoices until i wanna puke.


GIVE ME DIE LO.
hungry hungry hungry.
Waiting for pictures from PLAY night and Joce's bday party. I gave MJ event a miss. =(
I have been too lazy to bring my camera out. I can't even remember where it is now.
LOL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home