Farrer Park to Potong Pasir

What big eyes you have?!
So we were supposed to meet up at Outram park ,since i was at the purple line at my colleague's house and his station's there. But because this kuku doesn't want to wait, he insisted on meeting in the middle of purple line, Farrer Park.
We got down there, looking around for ATM machine because we wanna order pizza and cab home. NONE there but a lot of BANGALAS. tmd.
Seriously, they have to stare at the e-link card machine for like what seems 5mins before they fucking tab their card. WTF can.
So we got back to the mrt and took to Potong Pasir. Looking here and there, and ended up asking for help from the sales assistants in THIS FASHION.
Got the direction to ATM and got a fucking cheap top at $3 !! I bought another sailor-print top.
*HAHAH*
Yeah i know. This fashion right? I'm very NIAO these days. *Tsk*
Finally got the cash and cabbed home. The whole idea was to get home faster than taking the train all the way from city hall. BUT IT FAILED.
Thanks monkey you!
Seriously love, what were we thinking? o.0''
Ok. I need to wake monkey up. I am so hungry!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home