Photobucket

Monday, August 3, 2009

Fashion War


I love the trenchcoat and those jeans.
Tell me where can i get that colour and fitting size for me!
Big sucker for sailor-strips tops too. ARGH.
I only have 1-2 pieces in my wardrobe. Hardly can find any decent ones in Sg.
But i just got one from Cotton On, sponsored by sissy!
And I'll still prefer ankle-cut sneakers.

Amazing Chole shoes *cough.Erm* and i'll nv be bold enough to wear this outfit.
credits: fashion is posion

Lovely boots! Sucker for boots but too poor to afford more.
Besides, the boots here are seriously overpriced, cannot afford to pay more.

I love the coat but the pink (bleah) bag has to go. I saw one coat ,almost the same, at Cotton on but it was a tad too big for me. =(
Definitely would love to stare at fashion all day, if i could.
Actually, correct that. I'll love to stare at SHOES 24hours everyday.

A motivation to save save save for some good investments. *Hah*

So bloody proud of myself, i didn't buy anything but a pillow on SALE at only $9.90 to put at monkey's and Swensens for dinner. My treat, like finally.
We had a good talk and decided to ( while laughing like mad, with cramps ) try another way to compromise. Hope it works.
Waiter was saying that we seemed to be having fun when in fact, we were arguing. Lol.
Some childish "sharing your thoughts" time, while laughing. O.0'' yeah. i know.
Weird right?

I'm a happy girl. =)

I've yet to pay my bills and clear my debts
*BAH*

ps: i love a bed with loads of pillows and bolsters. So comfy!
I can feel the fever slowly building up.
NIGHTS!

pps: can someone tell me where can i DL "The hills" and " Gossip Girls"? I know i am a very late bloomer. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home