Photobucket

Friday, August 7, 2009

I know its after lunch and i guess you're gonna puke after this post? lol.

Anyway, i do miss this carrot soup from Swensens. I had it with Monkey and he loves it too.

Last week's lunch at EXPO.
One of the Ramen restaurant. TOO SALTY!

Xiao Long Bao was ok though.

I had 3 shares of veg coz Chloe and Agnes don't take veg.
BUt i didnt finish them. LOL.


This was what i was doing for 2 week!

Snacking time. Lol.
And my breakfast. Lol.

And snacking again...


If anyone of you have big problem with blackheads, go for this. ITS DAMN GOOD.


If you have yet to catch "Fighting", PLS DO. Channing Tatum ( The guy from Step up!) is SUPER HOT.
I love angmo boys like him!!
bad boy-puppy looking!
Actually, i love his nose and eyes.
OMG.
So many parts of "Fighting" were all closed-up and focusing on his bloody face!
HOW TO NOT MELT!
Ask monkey, i was practically drooling and going crazy during those scenes!

Shall we go catch GI JOE?!?

He does have some resemblance of Nick (my friend, LOL) from 98degree (boyband) and Angel from "Buffy the vampire slayer", which was my all time favorite book and tv series in the pri/sec school days.

ok. enough ramblings.
I miss JOVYNA KONG ( My ex-boss) SO MUCH !! and the pets of course!
I need to drop by CHINCHINFARM SOON!!!

Gonna chat with her on msn.
*Jovyna - I'm so Happy with my 3 PRECIOUS~~~ says:
so far
u r e best staff i ever have!!!
sometime i just really hate to try to be nice to ppl
i really hate it!

*Jumping with joy*
*HAHAH*

BYEBYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home