張芸京 is the new desktop picture.
My 芸 leh !

Not a "Taiwan" person but i wanna go there to STALK HER !
I know someone who looks like her.
Darn. I so feel like randomly msning her: Hey, you look like Yun Jing, can i stalk you first?
LOL.
and this is so YIZZIE LOVING.
Yizzie says:
hahahaha
yea if you feel bad think about me
at least your situation is better.
Show me some loving !
=D
Thanks girl.
Mistakes too many.
Careless like crazy.
Time to save more money.
I like words ending with y.
crazy many money.
HAHAHA.
work's getting into my head. o.0'''

Not a "Taiwan" person but i wanna go there to STALK HER !
I know someone who looks like her.
Darn. I so feel like randomly msning her: Hey, you look like Yun Jing, can i stalk you first?
LOL.
and this is so YIZZIE LOVING.
Yizzie says:
hahahaha
yea if you feel bad think about me
at least your situation is better.
Show me some loving !
=D
Thanks girl.
Mistakes too many.
Careless like crazy.
Time to save more money.
I like words ending with y.
crazy many money.
HAHAHA.
work's getting into my head. o.0'''

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home