Photobucket

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Little Jenevieve's 1st Birthday !


So its not the cushion i wanted. BUT i still love it. The very fake version of marie cat.
Hahhaha. He said he tried like almost 19 times and he's gonna bring me more! =)
Think he's addicted. -__-'''
See yizzie? I told you once you start you cannot stop. Hahah!
THANKS MONKEY !!!
(pardon the hair, doing hair treatment now)

Yesterday was my little niece's birthday ! Had a great time with the cousins.

Star arrived !

My sissy said I was the hungry ghost yesterday. My plate was damn full. HAHA.
I was darn hungry after work can! And lucky me, Xiao Yi and Uncle Bill picked me up from ws!

Brought these two little princesses to play at the swimming pool.

And back to play with Little TongTong. =) She loves playing with the pool ball !

And back to the room for cutting cake.


Happy birthday !

My grandma. =)

A strong woman who raised 9 kids with my beloved grandfather..
I miss him....

And my dad ! I know, i'm a big girl but i still hold my dad's hands. =D

Pardon my smile and thats my Uncle Bill ! Hahaha.

I'm done blogging and i still have hours to kill. =(
Cannot wait to catch THE PROPOSAL ! I love Sandra bullocks' movies.
OK. I love a lot of celebrities' movies.
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home