Long dued
Yizzie said i might as well closed down my blog but hey, i wanna keep the memories and blog whenever i feel like it.
I just checked one whole stack of files for audit, only to find out that i've been checking the wrong ones. 0.o"
So i'm gonna take a short break ( Yeah i know, work just started. LOL ) and post some pics from last Friday meet up with RongRong.
Thanks Yizzie for going all the way to FEP so that i could get my hair trimmed.

Then off to PS to find rongrong.

Had dinner at Thai Express. YUM !

I know i cannot let go of my bb. Haha.


RongRong! =) She's duper sweet !

Last pic before we headed home.
Can't wait for next week's ! We're gonna discuss about our trip!!!!
I just checked one whole stack of files for audit, only to find out that i've been checking the wrong ones. 0.o"
So i'm gonna take a short break ( Yeah i know, work just started. LOL ) and post some pics from last Friday meet up with RongRong.
Thanks Yizzie for going all the way to FEP so that i could get my hair trimmed.

Then off to PS to find rongrong.

Had dinner at Thai Express. YUM !

I know i cannot let go of my bb. Haha.


RongRong! =) She's duper sweet !

Last pic before we headed home.
Can't wait for next week's ! We're gonna discuss about our trip!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home