Love, Dad
Mummy and daddy sent me to work this morning!!
I'm a happy girl.
I was contemplating if i should wear heels instead, since i don't have much walking to do. =P
BUT i'm just too plain lazy and tired of the heels.
My feet needs a good rest.
Plus i don't wanna be walking under the sun.
UV rays are NO NO for me now. I really need to top up my UV protector cream.
Clinique 30SPF again or Garnier 50SPF?
No more tanning or whatsoever UV ray nonsense.
I've done enough damage to my skin.
Mummy has changed her cellphone to SAMSUNG for like a week or more, she just realized that she's been msging me, to my old number. 93871198.
Brings back so many memories.
Ever since i know monkey, i select my cell number which reminds me of him.
Yeah. Obsession. i know. Lol.
Anyway,
Its love days for the next 2 days with Monkey love.
Or maybe 3, i don't know. Still deciding. Lol.
Sunday's house warming + National day celebration at Jennifer's place.
Next Monday's dinner with Zack, not sure Janice going or not.
The next weekdays split for family and love.
Next weekend coffee with the babes.
So many catching/bitching up to do.
I'm trying so hard to keep a healthy balance of love friends and family.
But most of the time, i just wanna stick to love. =(
I cannot help it leh.
ex-not-ex-but-maybe-ex-again BUDDY, you are not in my schedule, so EAT ME.
*Lalalalala*
I'm a busy busy bee.
ps: how many of you remember the pledge? =X
pps: i want more sailor prints tops/dresses! The blue/white strips is the new LOVE.
ppps: omg. i just realised Laney blogged about "Balance" too! Everyone's struggling with that i guess?
I'm a happy girl.
I was contemplating if i should wear heels instead, since i don't have much walking to do. =P
BUT i'm just too plain lazy and tired of the heels.
My feet needs a good rest.
Plus i don't wanna be walking under the sun.
UV rays are NO NO for me now. I really need to top up my UV protector cream.
Clinique 30SPF again or Garnier 50SPF?
No more tanning or whatsoever UV ray nonsense.
I've done enough damage to my skin.
Mummy has changed her cellphone to SAMSUNG for like a week or more, she just realized that she's been msging me, to my old number. 93871198.
Brings back so many memories.
Ever since i know monkey, i select my cell number which reminds me of him.
Yeah. Obsession. i know. Lol.
Anyway,
Its love days for the next 2 days with Monkey love.
Or maybe 3, i don't know. Still deciding. Lol.
Sunday's house warming + National day celebration at Jennifer's place.
Next Monday's dinner with Zack, not sure Janice going or not.
The next weekdays split for family and love.
Next weekend coffee with the babes.
So many catching/bitching up to do.
I'm trying so hard to keep a healthy balance of love friends and family.
But most of the time, i just wanna stick to love. =(
I cannot help it leh.
ex-not-ex-but-maybe-ex-again BUDDY, you are not in my schedule, so EAT ME.
*Lalalalala*
I'm a busy busy bee.
ps: how many of you remember the pledge? =X
pps: i want more sailor prints tops/dresses! The blue/white strips is the new LOVE.
ppps: omg. i just realised Laney blogged about "Balance" too! Everyone's struggling with that i guess?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home