Meow Meow

Movie Addict, i know.

Meow Meow everywhere!

Marie cat addict, i know.

At the Arcade, Yizzie and her colleagues were trying to get the above Marie cat for me. LOL.
The amount they spent could have bought me one already lah. But its the thought that counts and it was heartwarming to see them trying and trying with their $$, after knowing i love it.
I really feel very pai seh!!!
though I was smiling from ear to ear. Really feel darn happy to see people you just met and are sweet to you instantly.
THANKS SO MUCH GUYS. =)

And i bought this mirror pouch for just $4.90! I reserved a bag ($10 only!!!) from the stall Auntie. The last one she had was scratched. =( She said she'll get in more orders for me. So I'll get it from her next week.
YEAH!
I don't care if it looks childish. I super love it.
And its a first that i'm THIS mad about a cartoon character.
Oh well, there's always a child in us.
WELL, depends on the WHAT kinda of child, that is. *Hah*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home