Photobucket

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ministry of Food

CHECK OUT ♥Queenie Wardrobe for more details.
Seller does Pre-order and On-hand stocks, all the way from HONGKONG. So just drop her an email on whatever enquiries you have!
I totally dig these dresses and tops.
They are definitely cheaper than other blogshops.
Thus i myself have decided to get these bottom 3.
=D


I cannot wait for the strippy dress the most!!!

And if you're looking for locals, Check out♥Stilee for more details.

Bought this vest for myself. *wahaha* Love it!!

They have sundresses, lovely tops and my favourite vests!

You know, the one thing i'm very particular about vests is the back. I hate those ribbons and straps at the back. AND Stilee brings non of these vests i detest!
Happy shopping = Happy girl.
I wore it straight to work the next day. LOL.

Yesterday.

It was off to bugis for dinner at MOF with Auntie.
Decided to give her a treat for all the lunch and dinner she bought me for the past months. =)

I love the salmon sashimi there, very fresh. Ordered this salmon unagi set for the 1st time, its beter than the ramen and chicken set i've tried.
The tofu gave auntie and i some tummyache though. =X

Well, needless to say, Monkey and Auntie ordered something cheaper. Unagi Claypot rice and Salmon Claypot rice.
I think next time i should order for them.


The all-time favourite dessert there. Mango wasn't as fresh as it used to be.
My first time there was with NISE !

Basketball ! I lost my touch. =(
We bought tickets for "Where got ghosts?" and Monkey forced Auntie and I to stayed at Suntec to wait for Uncle and until the show starts. 2 hours can!

Monkey, i do not understand why you have to hide lean ur head on mine when we take pictures.
I always ended up looking like i have to support your head!!

After walking around carrefour, tired feet ! All shops closed except the Arcade. *Bah*

The girls wear their hearts on their head. The guys wear their hearts on their dicks.
Lol.

Channing !! So hot! I'm coming to see you tonight love!

The ulu theater. Lol. They were joking that they booked the entire theater.

Movie wasn't good though certain parts were funny.
They were trying to give a '4bia' kinda feel.
I think no one can beat thai ghosts movies.
4bia was more awesome.

7th month coming?
More ghosts movies! yeah!!

Check out this video. Apparently, monkey has been addicted to "Sorry Sorry" by Super Junior.
Credits to me.
Thus, he found some versions of it and i thought this was pretty cool.

Sorry Sorry ! (Super Junior)

They did some dances of Michael Jackson's music too. Go youtube it. =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home