Short Sharp Pain.
Can i apply colgate toothpaste inside my chest?
I couldn't sleep last night. The heaviness wouldn't go away.
Kena "ya" by ghost? But i can move leh.
Not like my boobs are big also.
Monkey came and picked me up very early in the morning and brought me to Macs for breakfast.
Its been sometime since we had macs for breakfast. I love pancakes!
And then I couldn't even sleep even after the sun came up.
Eventually forced myself too, i think i slept at 9 plus am.
And i'm up now!
Gonna go see the doc and see what's need to be done.
I forgot to pay shonie boy's license.
*&%(%^*
$70 leh!
its time to book theories and drive drive drive. =)
I couldn't sleep last night. The heaviness wouldn't go away.
Kena "ya" by ghost? But i can move leh.
Not like my boobs are big also.
Monkey came and picked me up very early in the morning and brought me to Macs for breakfast.
Its been sometime since we had macs for breakfast. I love pancakes!
And then I couldn't even sleep even after the sun came up.
Eventually forced myself too, i think i slept at 9 plus am.
And i'm up now!
Gonna go see the doc and see what's need to be done.
I forgot to pay shonie boy's license.
*&%(%^*
$70 leh!
its time to book theories and drive drive drive. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home