Supportive
Good morning! Just got up and feeling slightly hungry.
Monkey left for work early in the morning. Double =(
Gonna meet Agnes and leave together for Jen's house at BKK in awhile.
Wa lau. Damn far. Going to rush back in time to meet love. =)


I love half-boiled eggs. Kaya toast with no butter. Yum Yum!
After the movie last night, decided to head for Summer Breeze. Its been so long time since i patronized that place. A lot of changes!


Beers+ stupid card games. Setting rules = my FAVORITE. Finger food. Love! Happy girls!




Did i mention i puke all the finger food and dinner, after just less than one bottle? I don't know whats wrong. Its the 1st time it happened for just 1 freaking bottle. It happened just right after i got off the car and waited for Auntie and Uncle to go up first. =(
My throat was hurting like crap and monkey had to drown me with warm water until i fell asleep. I guess its really no more alchohol for me like the doc warned. =X
I'm doing my nose with SKINFOOD blackbeans nose pack now. I super love this brand and its worth the price of $12.90 for a pack of 7 pieces. I have blackheads problems, BIG problems, so i depend heavily on this to clear them occassionally.
Super shiok when i see all the heads kena pulled out.
Bugis mall , opposite watson 2nd level, has SKINFOOD, you can drop by there to get them. =)
Gonna go prepare!
Monkey left for work early in the morning. Double =(
Gonna meet Agnes and leave together for Jen's house at BKK in awhile.
Wa lau. Damn far. Going to rush back in time to meet love. =)


I love half-boiled eggs. Kaya toast with no butter. Yum Yum!
After the movie last night, decided to head for Summer Breeze. Its been so long time since i patronized that place. A lot of changes!


Beers+ stupid card games. Setting rules = my FAVORITE. Finger food. Love! Happy girls!




Did i mention i puke all the finger food and dinner, after just less than one bottle? I don't know whats wrong. Its the 1st time it happened for just 1 freaking bottle. It happened just right after i got off the car and waited for Auntie and Uncle to go up first. =(
My throat was hurting like crap and monkey had to drown me with warm water until i fell asleep. I guess its really no more alchohol for me like the doc warned. =X
I'm doing my nose with SKINFOOD blackbeans nose pack now. I super love this brand and its worth the price of $12.90 for a pack of 7 pieces. I have blackheads problems, BIG problems, so i depend heavily on this to clear them occassionally.
Super shiok when i see all the heads kena pulled out.
Bugis mall , opposite watson 2nd level, has SKINFOOD, you can drop by there to get them. =)
Gonna go prepare!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home