Photobucket

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Girl Girl


I miss her.
That night, she ran to me when i first called out to her.
She follows me everywhere.
It all happened in DEC2008.
That X'mas day was the day i last saw her....
That X'mas day, i cried a river.

Every now and then, when i came across Shih Tzu in the streets. My heart pumps extra fast and part of me hopes that its her.
Because if its her, i could find some ways to keep in touch with her new owner so that i could see her whenever i want to...

I still remember how it feels, when she was taken away last Christmas.
Its so sour, its crying lemon....

At least, i still have my boy.

Isn't he adorable?
Sigh. If not for his serious case of jealousy, i could have kept her...
Sigh.....


Travel fair tml.
Monkey said he can't stop thinking about BKK.
I can still run the streets of BKK in my mind.


Lastly, i really miss working at the pet shop.
CHINCHIN FARM.
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home