Joce's BDAY + Bounced + Niecey
I have too many updates. Too busy to do a proper for each event.
But less is more. =)



BOUNCED



And Little TongTong, that night before i left for Joce's 21st !

Her first willing contact with Shonie boy. =D
\
Here's a quick one before i do a proper update for Queenie Wardrobe.
Dresses and Tops for Pre-Orders and even On-hands stocks!
At cheap and reasonable prices! Great quality too!
I just got 3-4 pieces myself.
Check them out!
http://www.queeniewardrobe.blogspot.com/
Leaving for hospital.
BYE.
But less is more. =)



BOUNCED



And Little TongTong, that night before i left for Joce's 21st !

Her first willing contact with Shonie boy. =D
\Here's a quick one before i do a proper update for Queenie Wardrobe.
Dresses and Tops for Pre-Orders and even On-hands stocks!
At cheap and reasonable prices! Great quality too!
I just got 3-4 pieces myself.
Check them out!
http://www.queeniewardrobe.blogspot.com/
Leaving for hospital.
BYE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home