Photobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pressing on Word

I wordpress-ed.
No.
Still wordpress-ing.
No.
Occasionally.

I am a complex yet simple person.
Go figure.

Randomly,

I have a very cute/lao beng daddy and a very expensive/funny mummy.
He dyed a spot of gold at the center of his "fringe". He came back showing off and very proud of himself.
She came back talking about this burberry bag or this LV bag. And then "lets share and buy one".

I don't understand why people say they look "unfriendly" or "fierce".
Fierce looking runs in the family, that i cannot help.
But please, my parents are the most harmless and kind-hearted people ever.
They just don't warm up to people that easily.
And that runs in the family too.
My mummy's an emotional wreck.
It runs in the family too X2.


We love running like family !

Looking forward to LONG WEEKEND. =D
126126126126126126126126126126126.
Ugly Truth Ugly Truth Ugly Truth Ugly Truth Ugly Truth
Havaianas Havaianas Havaianas Havaianas
I can't wait to wear them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home