Stupid blogspot
Its giving me problem shits again. I think i might have to switch back to my wordpress.
Argh.
What's keeping me back is Nuffnang does a better job in calculating your unique readers than Wordpress does.
BAH.
I need to surpass this "minding who reads my blog" thing.
Its ironic because i'm one who blogs whatever i want, out of whatever emotions i have.
*Shrugs*
Anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow!
I'm gonna make breakfast for the BF and after,we're bringing the little one out for "G-Force" 3D.
=)
So many pictures to upload but i'm feeling darn lazy.
Thurs night was a blast. A short 10mins break during the hours of dancing.
Super high Pammie stepped on my foot. =( But its ok, she's hot and so is JL. =D
I dared Jeejee to approach the Rola from Lebanon who CAME ALONE and joined us until she left. Lol.
So many unnfamilar faces that night. Weird.
Still its better than seeing those i don't wish to.
ANYWAY!! Zack dropped me a surprise by coming down though she texted me that she was at DOUBLE O!
Haha. Super SHOCKED when i saw her standing there and looking at me cheekily.
I was at the dance floor somemore.
Pai Seh until LAO SAI.
She left for Double O again,after DANCING for "awhile" ! I really need to buy 4D.
She DANCED! haha!
Then she came back to maxwell for PRAWN MEE.-_-''
Just cause she got this CAB UNCLE who drives her around, for free SOMETIMES.
WA LAU.
She intro-ed me the uncle liao so I WANNA GET FREE CLUB-CABS NIGHTS.
Its been so long since i have seen your face.
Of all, I'm always the stronger party.
This i know.
But then again, i'm only weak to him.
Argh.
What's keeping me back is Nuffnang does a better job in calculating your unique readers than Wordpress does.
BAH.
I need to surpass this "minding who reads my blog" thing.
Its ironic because i'm one who blogs whatever i want, out of whatever emotions i have.
*Shrugs*
Anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow!
I'm gonna make breakfast for the BF and after,we're bringing the little one out for "G-Force" 3D.
=)
So many pictures to upload but i'm feeling darn lazy.
Thurs night was a blast. A short 10mins break during the hours of dancing.
Super high Pammie stepped on my foot. =( But its ok, she's hot and so is JL. =D
I dared Jeejee to approach the Rola from Lebanon who CAME ALONE and joined us until she left. Lol.
So many unnfamilar faces that night. Weird.
Still its better than seeing those i don't wish to.
ANYWAY!! Zack dropped me a surprise by coming down though she texted me that she was at DOUBLE O!
Haha. Super SHOCKED when i saw her standing there and looking at me cheekily.
I was at the dance floor somemore.
Pai Seh until LAO SAI.
She left for Double O again,after DANCING for "awhile" ! I really need to buy 4D.
She DANCED! haha!
Then she came back to maxwell for PRAWN MEE.-_-''
Just cause she got this CAB UNCLE who drives her around, for free SOMETIMES.
WA LAU.
She intro-ed me the uncle liao so I WANNA GET FREE CLUB-CABS NIGHTS.
Its been so long since i have seen your face.
Of all, I'm always the stronger party.
This i know.
But then again, i'm only weak to him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home