Van Persie
Its all about SOCCER today.
Bored until i wanna go crazy. The irritated throat, blocked nose and fever is not making it any better.
BAH !
As i was tweeting, i was saying i'm craving for something to eat but i cannot put my finger to what.
I just realized that... I'm craving for BUFFET.
LOL.
So basically all kinda food.
Awhile ago, i turned to Monkey and told him that.
Monkey said tomorrow? or next week?
But i said NOW.
He said ok. Steamboat lo.
I replied: Its very hot.
I know.
I'm freaking spoilt.
HOW NOW.
=( I do not wish to sleep just yet, because its a BLOODY SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!
BooHoo..
I shall go google where's the nice and not too expensive buffet !
I do not like SAKURA.
Well, Man city scored again. Monkey the die-hard Arsenal fan is definitely not happy bout it..
Sorry, though Adebayor kicked Van persie on the face ( i believe by accident).
I really think he's damn good. You should have seen at the 77th min.
AWESOME.
OMGOMG. He just scored !!
TOLD YOU TOLD YOU !!!!
Bored until i wanna go crazy. The irritated throat, blocked nose and fever is not making it any better.
BAH !
As i was tweeting, i was saying i'm craving for something to eat but i cannot put my finger to what.
I just realized that... I'm craving for BUFFET.
LOL.
So basically all kinda food.
Awhile ago, i turned to Monkey and told him that.
Monkey said tomorrow? or next week?
But i said NOW.
He said ok. Steamboat lo.
I replied: Its very hot.
I know.
I'm freaking spoilt.
HOW NOW.
=( I do not wish to sleep just yet, because its a BLOODY SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!
BooHoo..
I shall go google where's the nice and not too expensive buffet !
I do not like SAKURA.
Well, Man city scored again. Monkey the die-hard Arsenal fan is definitely not happy bout it..
Sorry, though Adebayor kicked Van persie on the face ( i believe by accident).
I really think he's damn good. You should have seen at the 77th min.
AWESOME.
OMGOMG. He just scored !!
TOLD YOU TOLD YOU !!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home