Very Overdued-ed
That day at AMK Hub.
Had a super fast meal at NYNY before "G-Force". Skipped the 3D version because she doesn't like it.
After movie, mac-ed. =D
She was damn cute.
She thought GUINEA PIGS really TALK !
Omg. I need to bring her on a pet shop tour at my ex-boss's soon!

Night at Geylang for supper.

126 IS THE NEW SEX for DIM SUM !

Barley's a little bland though.

Oh i love the scallop porridge !!!!


And the prawn chee chong FUN ! *YUM*

AND....
That day at Fushion( the restaurant which sells mini man tou), ILUMA


VERY NICE. I had the scallops + tiger prawns spag. Loverboy had the steak with red wine.
Cute Vespa!

Summer Breezing

And that day at SAKAE. =)


Putting on weight of LOVE.
I wanna patronise 126 every week!!!
=)
Waiting for BF to come home.
Waiting for our MAC dinner.
BAH.
I am so exhaustated.......
I love my job, its the *** i hate.
WHY SO BLOODY FAKE !
Act yi ge nice.
Pui !
Had a super fast meal at NYNY before "G-Force". Skipped the 3D version because she doesn't like it.
After movie, mac-ed. =D
She was damn cute.
She thought GUINEA PIGS really TALK !
Omg. I need to bring her on a pet shop tour at my ex-boss's soon!

Night at Geylang for supper.

126 IS THE NEW SEX for DIM SUM !

Barley's a little bland though.

Oh i love the scallop porridge !!!!


And the prawn chee chong FUN ! *YUM*

AND....
That day at Fushion( the restaurant which sells mini man tou), ILUMA


VERY NICE. I had the scallops + tiger prawns spag. Loverboy had the steak with red wine.
Cute Vespa!

Summer Breezing

And that day at SAKAE. =)


Putting on weight of LOVE.
I wanna patronise 126 every week!!!
=)
Waiting for BF to come home.
Waiting for our MAC dinner.
BAH.
I am so exhaustated.......
I love my job, its the *** i hate.
WHY SO BLOODY FAKE !
Act yi ge nice.
Pui !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home